The Home Sales Process
Selling your home involves many moving parts. Here is a overview what you can expect.
- Measuring your house – I have several relationships with companies that measure homes specifically for Real Estate Agents.
- Professional photos of your house -I have several relationships with photographers who use state of the art equipment and advanced post production processes to produce brilliant photos and videos. Pictures are delivered in web-friendly sizes and in are in full HD.
- List and Market your house – I implement a strong digital marketing strategy to maximize targeted exposure.
- Install Sign – The signs I use are extremely professional looking.
- Contract Negotiation
- Buyers EMD (Earnest Money Deposit)
- Buyers financing
- Property Survey
- Settlement Attorney selection
- Complete any contingencies
- Home Inspections
- Title Work
- Obtain HOA or Condo Packet
- Buyer’s Home Insurance
- Schedule Settlement
- Notify Seller’s Lender
- Home Warranty
- Coordinate Buyer’s Walk-Thru
- Record Documents
- Closing – This is where you will receive your money
I also provide recommendations for affordable contractors to fix, replace or repair anything in your home in a timely fashion.