SELL YOUR HOME FASTER
When it comes to selling your house faster there are many things you can do. The following tips give you the most return for your money.
1. Paint the inside of your home a neutral color. I suggest a light grey or white.
2. Declutter your home.
3. Cut the grass and put down fresh mulch.
4. Powerwash your home.
In addition I have compiled a list 51 suggestions you can implement to improve your homes appearance to help you sell your house faster. My list is broken out into 5 categories. 1) Around your house including the living room, dining room etc, 2) Kitchen, 3) Bedrooms, 4) Bathrooms, 5) The Yard.
Below are a few ideas for each category. When we meet, I will review the rest in person.
1. Walk around your house and take down family pictures, make your rooms feel larger by removing clutter, let sunlight in by opening up curtains and pulling up shades. We do have 25 additional ideas to share with you in person.
2. Clean the Kitchen, remove appliances from your counters, try microwaving a small dish of vanilla 30 minutes before showing.
3. While walking through your bedrooms remember to depersonalize them and decorate with neutral color scheme. White and Light grey is always a safe choice. Organize and tidy up your closets. It also helps to remove as many items as possible.
4. Take a close look at Bathrooms. Little things like re-sealing the tub, replacing the shower curtains and replacing broken tiles go a long way. Don’t forget to put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.
5. Curb appeal is important! Take a close look at your Yard, Front and Back entrance. A few things to consider are to replace the door mats, clean your out door lights, the door knockers, knobs etc. Declutter your porches and decks.
These are just a few thoughts. There are easily 50 easy things you can do to separate your home from other homes on the market. We will review all 50 and I will keep track of our progress.